Terms and Conditions
• We request that all pans, crockery, portable equipment, any extraneous equipment and other personal effects are removed from the kitchen and any other areas to be cleaned prior to our arrival.
• All Pro-Duct Clean Ltd Operatives must receive a site induction upon arrival to site detailing all applicable site Health and Safety and Welfare arrangements. The client should advise of a site contact name and number and the estimated time induction will take to complete.
• Pro-Duct Clean Ltd operatives must be allowed to be switched off/shut down the extract and all other related systems such as ire Suppression and UV systems prior to any cleaning work being undertaken both centrally and local to the fan.
• All fryers, if being cleaned, are required to be drained of oil prior to the arrival of our operatives.
• Where we are providing a Kitchen Extract clean, unless specifically agreed, neither ESPs or UV systems are part of the specification.
• Drainage and a ready supply of hot water will be required. If there is no hot water available we will liaise with the Client to try and resolve the matter satisfactorily. If no mutually satisfactory resolution can be found, a 100% charge will be applied and an alternative date sought to do the work at the full original price.
• An electricity supply and lighting are also essential requirements. If these are not available and no mutually satisfactory resolution can be found, a 100% charge will be applied and an alternative date sought to do the work at the full original price.
• If weather conditions prevent safe access to any areas causing a Health and Safety Risk we hold no liability. Charges at cost, to include labour, admin and travel (excluding insurance, memberships and greater costs) would apply to return to complete.
• Should Pro-Duct Clean Ltd operatives be required to carry out any additional tasks, other than those previously agreed, in order to commence with the agreed work, all extra time incurred will be chargeable commensurate to our hourly rates. This will be in addition to the originally quoted price.
• We will do our best to work to any completion / out times requested by clients, however clients must allow full access for the amount of hours required to complete the work deemed on site on the day. If for any reason work cannot be completed in this period of time, a certificate would only be issued for areas completed and a charge to return would be applied if we are requested to leave site before full completion. Where there are charcoal pits, pizza ovens or Josper ovens we ask that these are shut down 2 hours prior to our arrival so that the canopies above them are safely accessible. Should this not be the case we cannot be held liable if these areas are not completed and a 100% charge will be applied.
• Upon completion of the job, we require a person, designated by the Client, to inspect and sign off the work. This signature denotes the satisfactory completion of the work and the person signing will be regarded as having the Client’s legal authority to accept the work. If no one is available to sign then the job will be considered as accepted as satisfactory.
• No work will be undertaken without prior written confirmation having been received by us from the Client.
• Any job, which is booked and confirmed, will be subject to a 75% administration fee if it is cancelled within 10 working days* of the agreed job start date.
• There will be a 75% fee incurred if our operatives attend on the agreed date and we are unable to start the work as previously agreed. Once the work is underway, the full price will be payable if the work is stopped for any reason other than matters within our reasonable control (MBORC)**
• Pro-Duct Clean Ltd will not be held responsible for triggering any type of alarm or fire suppression systems. The client should give any special instructions for deactivation / activation of any alarm systems which may be affected.
• Terms are strictly as per the written confirmation.
• Once the Pro-Duct Clean Ltd “Click to Confirm” has been approved by the Client, these Terms and Conditions are applicable whether a purchase order is issued or not.
• Certificates and reports are issued upon receipt of payment in full as per the agreed payment terms.
• In the event payment is not made in accordance with the settlement terms, a compound charge of 8% per week or any part thereof will become payable. Additional administration fees and court costs may be applied where necessary.
• We maintain an electronic archive of the before and after photographs relating to the clean in accordance with TR19 requirements and should you require a copy this will be subject to an additional charge of £50.00 excluding VAT.
• It is incumbent upon the Client to advise us of any known faulty or inoperative kitchen equipment. Our cleaning process is not considered to be sufficiently rigorous to cause any damage to equipment. We therefore will not be held responsible should equipment fail to work upon completion and sign off of the clean.
• Where faulty wiring or equipment is discovered during our work, we will advise the Client at the earliest opportunity and works in this area may be stopped immediately in accordance with Health and Safety.
• The Client shall advise Pro-Duct Clean Ltd of any hazards that may be encountered by our operatives whilst working at the Client’s premises.
• We reserve the right to make the decision on the correct number of staff required on-site.
• If Pro-Duct Clean Ltd is prevented or delayed in the performance of its obligations to the Client by **MBORC then Pro-Duct Clean Ltd shall be excused the performance or punctual performance of its Services for so long as the cause, prevention or delay shall continue. Pro-Duct Clean Ltd shall have no financial obligation in this event.
• The Client shall not be entitled to make any claim against Pro-Duct Clean Ltd unless the Client provides written notice of the event giving rise to such claim, containing sufficient written & photographic evidence for Pro-Duct Clean Ltd to investigate fully. This must be provided in writing within 48 hours of the date of the event.
• Pro-Duct Clean Ltd accepts no liability in the event of any loss of profit, inclement weather, failure or shortage of power supplies, flood, drought, lightning, fire or third-party involvement. Pro-Duct Clean Ltd also accepts no liability for any indirect or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of profit, revenue, data, goodwill, business, contracts or anticipated savings)
*WORKING DAYS ARE CLASSED AS MONDAY – FRIDAY
**MATTERS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL – INCLUDING FORCE MAJEURE AND SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS
Revised 7th October 2022