High Level Cleaning
High Level Cleaning Specialists
High Level Cleaning is a specialist industrial cleaning service and should always be undertaken by a professional contractor. It’s just one of those vital tasks that you generally cannot risk allowing your own staff to undertake, without investing heavily in Health and Safety training, not to mention specialised equipment.
High Level Cleaning is necessary in both internal and external high-level areas in industrial fabricators, food manufacturers, industrial kitchens, schools and colleges, retail and also leisure facilities, which are often extremely difficult to keep clean and hygienic. These types of premises require the use of specialist equipment and chemicals to ensure that essential High Level Cleaning is carried out in a safe and controlled manner.
- We fully understand how disruptive it is to you whilst we clean the higher-level parts of your building, so we will aim to agree with you a suitable out-of-hours time period to undertake this high-level cleaning work with minimal disruption to your operations.
- Schedules can be designed in conjunction with production staff to plan the work and methods to achieve this consistently over a period of time with minimum disruption to manufacturing schedules.
- All of our people are fully trained in and work to stringent health and safety standards.
- Our job managers complete a thorough risk assessment before they start work on any high level cleaning operation.
- Every one of our high level cleaning operatives work to industry best practices utilising specialist equipment to enable the high level cleaning work to be carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Whether it’s scissor lifts and self-propelled booms or ropes, at PdC we utilise the right equipment for the job, offering cost effective solutions for cleaning areas that otherwise are only accessible by the erection of fixed scaffold systems, which not only adds time, but also introduces the risk of potential cross–contamination from wooden deck boards and building site debris.
- The days of cleaning at height with a ladder are long gone, and rightfully so. Health and safety now take precedence over simply ‘getting the job done’.
- We take our health and safety obligations seriously, which is why our technicians are fully trained and qualified to perform high level cleaning.
- We understand how important it is for you to work with a safe contractor, so we have undergone certification with SafeContractor, CHAS, IRATA, IPAF and SPA to demonstrate our compliance with the latest health and safety requirements.
- All our technicians have relevant training to do their job, such as British Standard Rope Access, asbestos awareness training and Level 5 City & Guilds qualifications. Our technicians also undergo annual reassessment to ensure their competence.