Laminar Flow Hood Cleaning
You've invested in top-notch equipment, now it's time to safeguard that investment!
Maintaining a clean, sterile laminar airflow hood is essential for the avoidance of cross contamination and optimum performance for whatever your application may be.
All hoods should be cleaned regularly to prevent the accumulation of dust, debris and other contaminants that may compromise its performance. Don’t need to say it twice? Maybe – for many of our customers we simply take the maintenance – and performance – off their desks and manage it for them.
PdC are the only specialist Laminar Flow cleaning company in the UK!
We offer services to suit your working environment. We can include filter change regimes as well as maintenance programmes and pre- and post-clean flow testing. All work is completed to BS-EN 14644 standards.
1) The laminar flow hood maintenance service is a multi stage process to ensure your system is in pristine condition.
2) Our process starts with cleaning and testing using state of the art equipment the efficiency of the HEPA filter.
3) The process also includes the internal and external cleaning of the hood using lint-free cloths
1) A flow hood draws air through a HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filter capturing particles as smalls 0.1 microns.
2) It is important to maintain a cleaning schedule as dust and debris can build up on the HEPA filter and reduce effectiveness.
1) Routine servicing of filters in a laminar flow hood is essential to maintaining a high degree of efficiency and airflow.
2) We use a wide range of approved products and equipment to maintain ISO Class 5 standards.
Regular cleaning with our maintenance contract ensures your system is clean, sanitised and complying to BS-EN 14644 industry standards.