Customer Service Administrator
£22k - £25k
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out our morning routine, using sage, sending invoices, daily reports to clients. vehicle tracking.
- Scheduling our 24/7 teams accurately and intelligently.
- To maintain good working relationships with our clients
- Work closely with all departments.
- Ability to think on your feet and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Effective communication with colleagues to ensure understanding of operational requirements is achieved and maintained.
- Processing a high volume of product and customer orders.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Taking phone calls from customers and communicating internally important feedback.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Report promptly and accurately to our clients.
- Maintain database.
- You will need at least 3 years previous experience in Customer Service Administration.
- Highly organised and the ability multitask.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload.
- Must be able to take initiative.
- Previous experience in preparing customer reports.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent IT skills that include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email & Web) and Sharepoint awareness and experience is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of CRM Database System desirable.
- The ability to learn new skills and understand the value of following and evolving a robust and proven process.
- Results orientated.
Work Location: East Berholt, CO7 6QT